Last February, I visited Taiwan for the first time with few of my closest friends, it has got to be one of the most memorable trips I've ever been to not only for the company who I'm with but also because of these three things that I love about this city: night markets, cheap food and you'll see a mix of city and nature sceneries around. Sharing with you some of the photos I have collected during the trip and the places that you must visit by the end of this post.
If you're planning to go to Taiwan, here are my recommendations about where to go:
1. Ximending Station for shopping and Hot Star Chicken!
2. Elephant Mountain (though it's a bit of a workout, the view is worth it!)
3. Fujin Street for hipster cafes
4. Taipei 101, of course.
5. Jiufen to see the real life Spirited Away game.
6. Raohe Night Market (THE BEST FOR STREET FOOD)
7. Yeh Liu Geopark
8. Addiction Aquatic Development (for some real seafood gaming)
By the way, I recently posted my first vlog! Watch it here: